Recruitment Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which we collect and process the personal data that you provide to us in connection with the recruitment processes of Think Digital Group. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) depending on the role for which you apply, the Data Controller is either Project Agora Ltd, if you apply for a role in Project Agora, Tailwind EMEA Holdings Ltd, if you apply for a role in Tailwind, or Forestview Single Member Ltd, if you apply for a role in Forestview (“We”, “Us”).
Information We collect from you
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
Information that you provide when you apply for a role. This includes information provided through an online job site, via email, in person at interviews and/or by any other method.
In particular, We process personal details such as name, email address, address, telephone number, date of birth, qualifications, experience, information relating to your employment history, skills experience that you provide to Us.
If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
A record of your progress through any hiring process that we may conduct.
Lawful basis for processing
We rely on your consent, which is freely given by you during the application process, to disclose your personal data to Us for the Purposes detailed below.
Purposes of processing
We use information you share to us in the following ways:
- To consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied.
- To consider your application in respect of other roles.
- To communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process.
How We store your Personal Data
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where We are legally required to do so.
Where We store your Personal Data
Depending on the way you submit your application, your personal data are stored either on our secure servers located within the EEA, or in the secure servers of our third-party partners located within the EEA, through which you have submitted your application.
How long we keep your Personal Data
We will hold all of the above data for 2 years.
Your personal information will be deleted on one of the following occurrences:
- Automatically after 2 years have passed since you submitted your personal data to Us.
- After receipt of a written request by you.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
- access to your personal data.
- require Us to correct any mistakes in your information which We hold.
- require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations.
- receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations.
- object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing.
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data.
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, you may contact us using our contact details below. To accommodate your request, We will need you to provide us with enough information to identify you, let Us have proof of your identity and let Us know the information to which your request relates.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority. Below you may find the contact information of the Data Protection Authorities of Greece and Cyprus.
All questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.